Buzy-iest, Fruitful-est, Suck-iest Sunday ever...

Just another winning Sunday in Church ACTSTV made no mistake for another time...
was really great if media coordinator don have to do anything beside making sure everything is running well... well yeah.. was cool...

Pr. Sandra did a a real in depth touch on BGR today...
some part are pretty ouch to me... and some part are pretty cool with what i am thinking now...
well... i jotted the note down with my phone but...

well it sucks man...
reaching home... tried to throw off my tiredness at once....
yeah am really out of underwears/ socks if i still don do my laundry...
and yet.... i flooded my mobile phone with the washing machine...

there goes my RED sony ericsson k610i... (not really mine but i own it now... was Jay's previosly)

well... got no choice but to use my old w550i again..
gosh just talk to my mom about it... not to ask for a new phone but.. just informing her that i could see a words on my current phone as the screen is all white...
she cant hear me clear as my inbuild mic of w550i is pretty dead soon...
haven finish talking... yes... sucky batt died....

might as well said... I AM LIVING WITHOUT A MOBILE PHONE NOW...

0 comments: