The Power of Google.com

A lot people has been asking me, Hey I thought u're from Kluang... how come u seems to be like a city kid who knows quite some stuff...

Well... first of all, there's still lots of stuff pending for me to pick up and learn...
Most of the stuff I learn is either from my parents? Sisters? School? College? Church? or friends...

Things beyond that... GOOGLE.COM !!!
Yeap Google.com
Have you heard of Google map?
You could even get direction from google map...
just type in your destination From where to where...

and you could even choose to take TOLL FREE...
map and direction are given from google map :D

Other than that... When it comes to software application / web... youtube.com largh...
there's a lot ppl in this world who got nothing else better to do and give free tutorial video on the web dude... learn everything there...

No matter what, If you don't dare to ask? or you find no one to seek for help?
Google.com is your lifetime teacher :D

0 comments: