About

FAQ@Travis for the pass few weeks

Beautiful People : Hey dude, what are you doing now actually?
Travis : I am working as a freelancer, at the same time studying!

Beautiful People : What are you studying & working at the moment?
Travis : Haha, am currenlty doing Diploma in Video&Animation in SEGi Kota Damansara. Working as a freelance wedding video/cinematographer.

Beautiful People : What about photography?
Travis : Nope, not anytime at the moment although i do receive some enquiries for it, don't think i am ready for professional standard for a photography services yet, give me a bit more time to get used to my new toy. I do help people to do paparazi and collect some fund for some new addons for the toy.

Beautiful People : If not mistaken, you did pre-u aint?
Travis : Yes yes, I finished my pre-u, wasted 1 semester of life in UniSA doing Degree in Marketing then, work & lepak for quite a while and now I am back to school.

Beautiful People : How did you get into production business?
Travis : Well i guess it's God's will. Since I started serving God in ACTSTV, I realized that I enjoy doing everything I do at the same time while serving, and miracle do happens whenever I does a video, different different ideas always comes in even thou i didn't plan anything. I guess that's the power of prayer. When we ask, God provides. From ACTSTV to online tutorial, i slowly build up my video skills and yes again, i really love doing videos althought it's time consuming.

Beautiful People : What so fun about wedding videography, one whole day shooting weh...
Travis : It's not about work when u love doing something u need to do, it's more like playing with what you have to do and present it well to your customer. The most important thing is, I really love seeing couples getting together and " I DO I DO I DO " I mean, this is the day where i guess you could see most of the romantic/smiley/touching moments of a couple. Althought it might be tiring shooting one whole day, but when I'm into it my friend "tired" actually comes to me only after i finish shooting as there's no time for me to think about tired while shooting hahaha...
oh yeah, ekm... everytime i see/does a wedding, of course i feels like getting married soon... lol
but well, not the right time yet. A lot money needed to have a great wedding man!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

is dis your self interview post? lol... very creative.. i like it... kekekeke...

tRavis said...

quite some frens or relative of mine had been asking the same question over and over again... the next time they ask.. i l ljust copy paste this site hahha