Bubble needs Medication !!!

It's just part of the journey of cars...
human falls sick when you don't take care of yourself properly... so do cars...

and yes... my mistake, haven't refill water for quite a while...
care OverHeated... somewhere around LDP near WesternDigital Factory...
Called EARS.MY for services




Paid rm70 for the toll truck services... good price thou...
Thanks a lot Edwin...
Didn't know i could use your services so soon... ARGH !!! hahahaha
My mind is full of bills, time, stress
homework + time + assignment
am I able to finish it in time ? gotta send the car for repair on monday...
am freaking tired now...
but trusting in the Lord...
Believing that everything will be alright soon...
Shall take a nap and continue with my work soon...
WHOLE BODY ACHING !!!! I NEED MASSAGE HAHAHA

1 comments:

Liko TLC said...

Believing that everything will be alright soon..
oh yea~
good luck to u also!!