Happy Father's Day



Your perseverance got me where I am today,
It's really a tough job for you to take good care of the 3 little lohs;
the yong,ling and meng.
I would like to appreciate you for what you've already bless us with,
we're so bless that no words could describe how nice and important are you to us.
your love does not show much through words, but action,
we all knew it, we all see it, and we feel it...

papa,
We love you too...
Really hope to see you soon
I love you dad!


somehow, it's wierd to receive a gift from dad...



but still thanks for the new phone dad...
never thought of getting a d90, and puuffs i got one...
never thought of getting any phone more than the budget of rm300
can call can sms i am happy...
now i can even TOUCH ... who noes LICK? laughs*

thanks dad... thanks a lot...


A lot of assignment due date which are : monday 9am, tuesday 12.15pm, thursday 9am
stress of assignments, i need inspiration to create inspiring work....
am really in stress now...
no one's at home... everyone went back to celebrate with their dad...
feeling lonely... really feels like sleeping as I serve through the day....
Listening to Yesus Kupercaya an ActsChurch music from the album The Actsperiment 2.0
While writing this, somehow... it started flowing with waters...
the wonder of God... the wonder of my father...
Thank God for Strength, Thanks papa for the new phone...
am really touched...
am really blessed as there are two fathers who both love and care about me...
one in heaven, one overseas...
i felt blessed...
i felt warm now...

Thanks......
time to get back to work.......
Happy Father's day....... Happy Sunday Travis......
Happy week ahead Travis.......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i told you that you will be bless out of your socks. I really thank God that we have great parents. Not perfect parents but great parents.

I appreciate them even more as I heard terrifying stories of parents abusing their kids... giving them dog food, starving them and lock them out to sleep with the dog at the porch...

I'm grateful to have parents that are fill with love... they don't express it verbally, but I know they love us...