Happy Birthday Jay!!!!


Kepada: Kakakku yang semakin blur dan blur juga blur, tapi tak begitu blur

Your existance made my life easier,
Your existance made my life harder too,
but Your existance are way more than just being one kakak to me,
but also a fren of mine!

Even thou we don't meet up often,
Even thou we attend the same church but it's a "yo!! bye!!" as we're both bz-ing?"
Even thou you 're married and you're even buzier than before...

Sometimes, I only notice you're around when I see you on leading worship on stage and me backing you up at the ActsTV corner...

But when you're on and i'm on!!! it's about bro+sis serving and working towards one God together!
it's amazing isn't it?
althought we don't get a chance to talk most of the time...
haahah not that we don't want to,
but we sacrifice our time to help other who need it more...


BUT NO WORRIES !
Your bro me still loves you !!! wuahahahaha
about your birthday gift..
give me sometime a... lol am really empty
ARGH !!!!!

Anyway Happy Birthday...!!!

Happy Birthday and Happy Birthday!!!!

0 comments: