Would Travis Die if....

Would you die if you got no handphone to use?
No, but I'll be in big trouble as I am constantly contacting or being contacted by different ones.

Would you die if you can't check your mail?
No, but I'll be in big trouble as all the latest updates of my schedule + events + important announcement of different stuff I am in will not reach me and I may cause a bigger problem to someone else or some other events.

Would you die if you don't have a car?
No, but I'll be in big trouble as I'll need to spend roughly RM100 extra every week for transportation as it's hard to take bus from my area to the place i need to go, Taxi is my only choice without car. Also, Time consuming as I'll need to head out way ealier than before... bus came 30minute once, sometimes you don even see a taxi around here.

Would you die if you don't eat?
No, I'll just feel weaker. To be honest, i was once addicted with online games until i could stay at home and not eat for 2 days with only plain water, but well that was long time ago... forget it... hahahah.

Would you die if you don't get to talk to anyone?
No, I think I've tried not talking to anyone at all for 6 days before... out of suddenly i felt like i was muted... well that was long tim ago as well...

Would you die if you don have any more inspiring videos?
No, I guess by that time, I'll be the one creating inspiring videos to the others? hmmm whoknows?

Would you die if there's no more facebook?
Yes, I think i am so addicted to facebook... hahahahahaha


0 comments: