How to Make Friends

Basically just Greet them and make a fool of them! :D
Well, party people would be cool with your fools as it's fun...
while some may feel uncomfortable but oh well...
what to do :) that's my style lol! monyet!

Not sure if the next one is correct but remembered there was once where i got scolded not being friendly just because i never click like/comment on his or her facebook post @@
Never know i have to do that to make friend @@
So, like/comment more on facebook to make friends! Hmmm i wonder haha.

It's a thin line to either care truthfully or care with motives.
this is a hard one, even I myself finds it hard to care for people truthfully as I'm afraid that I might get point fingers about having motives being caring? ahh susah la ni...

Gossip Kills! :S but it's fun to talk about ! haha!

0 comments: